Creating a Vantage Point for Success
Looking at the organization from a project execution viewpoint, the B360 Approach utilizes iterative product delivery methods and techniques – including Agile and Scrum – to deliver project results as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
Focused on 4 Key Areas
- Improve project delivery capabilities through people, processes and tools
- Establish project teams and internal communication methods
- Implement a decision-making structure
- Establish an effective delivery approach, workflow, risk tolerance, tools and technologies, etc.
- Create accountability and define roles and responsibilities
- Implement controls, procedures and artifacts to establish project framework and deliver products
Constraints & Risks
- Identify organizational and team constraints
- Set delivery schedules and time constraint impacts
- Determine resource allocations and resource constraint impacts
- Create the project budget and budget constraint impacts
Opportunities & Threats
- Establish desired business and IT risks, priorities, complexities and opportunities